Skip to main content

Back From the Groomers and Growing a New Coat


Look at his little guy! I took him to my local groomer, Pawvillion. The Owner/Groomer, Elizabeth is so sweet. She took the time to let me introduce Mr. Mr. to her and also to look him over and let me know what the plan was for his cut.  She found that his hair was matted in several areas but promised to try to work the matting off with conditioner.

Mr. Mr was really calm when we arrived at the groomers and curious to see the other dogs there. He's so brave. He wasn't scared at all. He was only scared to get in the car. But I picked him up and held him close letting him know that I have a current driver's license, very few accidents in  my recent record, and that more than likely he'll be okay.

Groomed and now growing a new coat, we'll be running out the the pet store to buy Mr. Mr. a brush and comb recommend by our groomer and also this really helpful video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNU5gHKYWdU

Comments